Please note: Information provided related to sexual violence, harm to self, or imminent harm to others may require a formal response due to the University’s obligations to uphold Title IX, Clery Act, and related laws.
Would you like to report a concern for intimate partner violence, such as sexual assault, relationship violence, or stalking?
Would you like to report a crime to the Appalachian State University Police Department?
- If this is an emergency, please call 828 262 8000 (emergency) or 911.
- If this is a non-emergency, please call 828 262 2150 (non-emergency).
- You may also report a crime to Appalachian State University Police online.
Would you like to report an allegation of student misconduct?
- If your concern is in regard to the alleged misconduct of an Appalachian student, such as vandalism, plagiarism, and more, please contact the Office of Student Conduct and/or report the incident online.
Would you like to report a concern for the well-being of an Appalachian student?
- If your concern is about the emotional well-being of a student, including concerns for adjustment to college life, grief, or more, please feel encouraged to contact the Office of the Dean of Students.
Would you like to report a concern involving employment-related matters (e.g., equal employment opportunities, affirmative action), including or involving Prohibited Conduct by any SHRA employee, EHRA non-faculty employee, student employee, temporary employee, or applicant for employment? If so, please contact the Office of Human Resources by calling 828-262-3187.